Monday, February 8, 2016

FAMILIES


Thankful for a sunny day and time being with family!

Kim is off to help at the children's festival where she can be a kid again.  Lots of fun and games.

Dad and I are thankful for our family, near and far, and times spent in having fun and giving and receiving hugs.

I especially remember the children carrying a pail full of tadpole's home  from the pond across the street.  Two oldest carrying the pail and the two younger following behind.  I cannot remember what happened to them did they end up in the kiddie pool we had?

Lots of fun time at the beach where I put Ken in the wagon and we walked all the way to the beach.  Once there the children played happily while I lay on the blanket and read.

Christmas and birthdays were fun but more work.


Families teach us to love unconditionally and share the joys and sorrows that we all experience.  As I pray for them I picture them in my mind.

Love answers the question why we are here.

Love is a choice knowing we can make a difference in the lives of others,

Love is forgiveness that restores and heals.

Love means living in a way that brings light and hope in all our journeys.



My church has also been like a family to me, helping me to connect with a loving God, father of all, 
helping me to feel loveable and welcomed.  Encouraging me to live in a way that demonstrates a belief in the goodness of others!

No comments: