Friday, March 25, 2016

A QUICK VISIT.

Theresa dropping off Kim after their visit
with Ron's mom who is here house
sitting.

She picks up a red shirt to wear at the game
game in Vancouver.  It is the World Cup game with Canada playing Mexico to be World Cup qualifiers.   

Plans to park and take the sea bus to the stadium
as parking will be a traffic jam in itself.

Dad and I have a quick visit with Morgan.


She had an accident when Haiti's leash got caught and she knocked the table down on


her check.  She was very brave and left with an ice pack on her check.
 

Dad and I had been sitting in the sun with Haiti on her leash as she is prone to run across the road at the first sight of a cat  or a dog or even a person jogging. 

A lady stopped to take a picture of our flowers that are blooming like crazy.  I am so lucky a lot of the bushes are getting settled in and decide to make a home in our yard. 

Here they are anxious to get moving.

After they leave we watch hockey boo and Soccer and a DVD

3 comments:

nancy-Lou said...

Nice pictures of Theresa and the kids....they are growing up so fast aren't they? I was trying to remember the name of Ron's mother...it is on the tip of my tongue...ahaha was it Sherri?
I remember when David and Sherri? lived in the little log house not far from here and they the three children were quite young. Does Sherri? live in Port Alberni? It seems to me I heard that years ago.

How nice to be sitting on your porch in the sun with Haiti. Wish we could do that here, but today is a winter day....it was -21 this morning. The snow won't be melting much today...but tomorrow maybe, Hope so because the highways are still icy.

today is a day getting ready for tomorrow and the Easter Dinner. We are having a guest as well as our immediate family. A good friend of mine and fellow artist is coming...I will enjoy seeing her. Carly our granddaughter will be here and will help me with the dinner as well as clean up. She is a whiz...every time we see her is such a blessing. We don't see her often because she is going to university in Winnipeg and soon will be working for the summer for the Manitoba dept of transportation...doing engineering stuff.

I am making a wild rice pilaf and lemon pies to go with the free run chicken, stuffing, veggies etc. I prefer the free run chickens to a turkey...they are so full of flavour and a large size...mine is 8 lbs.

Are you and Larry going over to Carol and Panteli' for Easter dinner? Do they live very far from you?

Have a lovely day today,

Love, Nancy

nancy-Lou said...

I meant to say, how sorry I was to hear Morgan and Haiti had an accident....I hope Morgan is OK. Kids are pretty resilient. Things happen when you have dogs!

Love, Nancy

Sandra said...

I had a nice flight to Toronto, very comfy seats. The whole family was there to pick me up. Pretty col but no snow. Randy is busy at home working on lots of prjects.