Tuesday, March 8, 2016

LATE ARRIVALS

We were late arriving at Tavia and Shawn's house to see and hold little baby Oliver.  I phoned to say we would be late but I dialed Ken instead.  Fortunately he figured we had made a mistake.

Our friend Mary has had a fall and cracked her skull and now has a concussion.  She and her husband Ted where glad to have a visit and we stayed longer than we had planned to.

Tavia was pleased to see us and they are proud parents of a tiny short little baby boy will lots of dark hair.  I did hold him for a few minutes.  They put lots of pillows around me to keep him safe.

We are home again now after stopping to have a bite to eat on the way home.

I am very happy and glad to have made our visits but also exhausted.
 

4 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

I don't think you've dropped a baby yet -- When you get to be 95 or so then maybe some extra might need to be taken, but until then ... :)

Love,

Rick

Sandra said...

Another Oliver in the family, who ever would have thought it! Is Mary the lady who lives across the street from you? I thought her husband had died?

Sandra

larry bennett said...

Mary from church

Anonymous said...

Big storm coming to you guys. Two days off for me then back for overtime 3am Saturday. Nice and cool here today, with some much needed rain.
Ken