Sunday, March 27, 2016

HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY

Woke up to sound of rain on the window,  Did not sound too good for  a lunch at the beach.

Put on my straw beach hat to wear along with my best blouse.  The music at church was the usual happy and joyful Easter hymns.  There were about twelve children from teen ager to just babies.
It was so good seeing dad's caring for little ones.  The children were a big part of the service.  They marched in
from the back carrying a basket of butterfly decorations to be hung on a barren tree.

  One little tot had a hard time putting it on but did not want her dad to help her.  Another three year old danced in and around everybody

I took pictures but dad put the camera on top of the car to open the door and we drove off and it is lost somewhere between here and the church.

The first message we got when we got hoe was we were meeting at the house. then the sun came out and we were back at the beach.  Yes it was fun being with the young people in our family making me feel young at heart!  Lots of good stories and laughs and good food.

It was a hoot!

Came home and my second front tooth has fallen out and I feel depressed.  The dentist will not be open to-morrow.  It will be a big expense that I dread.  It is also painful.

These things are suppose to make us stronger but . . . .  
I am thankful it happened at the end of this day not on Sat. night or I would have missed everything.

Just happy to be home!

Easter brings the hope of renewed life and the hope for a meaningful relationship with the One who continues to live within us all!
Hallelujah!   Hallelujah!  Jesus was risen and is risen and will come again!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your hardy folk to be on the beach in those temperatures.
Ken