Tuesday, April 26, 2016

DISAPPEARING

Raindrops on beautiful dark tulips.

Today was windy and cold when dad drove me to have my halter removed.  Not a minute to soon.  I gave it a good work out with a long walk, gardening and even vacuuming. Dad was furious and I do not blame him but my heart is strong and did it's best to keep beating.  It is not everyday my heart can show off!

I rested up in the afternoon having tea and watching half a D.V.D. with Joanne.  I petered out and she drove me home.  She is a good friend and laughs a lot. 

Dad was invited too but wanted to do things in the yard.

Ben is arriving Wed. morning at about 6 and Kim will take him to his soccer practice in Richmond at noon.

I have my Bible study friends meeting at 12 and then meeting Cathy for tea at the little tea shop next door.  Tavia and her husband and baby have moved into the basement so I will hear all about their family.  Hard to believe how things have changed.

Meeting Jane and Geof on Friday when they come out this way.  They seem busy and happy settling in to their new apartment.

My blog disappeared on me which is very discouraging.  It was a much better than this one.

Some things disappear and then may or may not return but our memories are our greatest treasure
and retelling stories helps us to remember too.

"Inner peace and love are the greatest gifts."  - T Sioux

Gifts we can give to each other no matter what age.
-  Tenton Sioux



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am just leaving work. I get to sleep in a bit as Melina will be home to take the kids to school . She worked early shift today so i got up at 7am to drive the kids to school. Should be a good game today .Andreas brother Jackob , nbr 33 for the ducks , is due for some goals .
Take Care
LoVE kEN

Sandra said...

I wonder if it all balances out if you have the heart of a 50 year old and the brain of a 90 year old?

It is nice to have the sun shine but it is not all that warm out.

Just three weeks till we go to Edmonton. (it seems like I am always counting down to one trip or another)