Tuesday, August 8, 2017

HELP

Help our internet is not working.!

We are so thankful we can help Craig and Leah out by picking up Ophelia from day care and looking after her for an hour or so.  She is so happy but she sure gets into everything now so we will have to put some stuff away.


Yes we have our inter-net working thanks to the help of our neighbors  At the same time we were driving into Ladner they had the East link truck at their door.  They had the same trouble as us and they gave them a new mortem but the one we got from Ladner did not work.  Our neighbors came through and helped us once again.

First it was Todd who helped dad lift his heavy door back on.  He was glad to help and it was not trouble for him, a big strong young fellow.

Now we have a link to something called a banana phone from our neighbors computer.  We just happened to be talking to them over the fence when we found out they had the same trouble as us.

We picked up Haiti when we were in Ladner.
We have missed seeing her.  
I planned a short walk with her but met one of my friends whose husband is dying with liver cancer.  She wanted to talk so Haiti and I did a long walk with her.  I know this helped her.

I came home and had a big nap.  I think the heat and the smokey  air makes me tired.

To-morrow I get my hearing tested and later we pick up Ophelia and then back home to wait for her daddy to pick her up and then on to Sandra and Randy's for supper with Adina.

Spiritual is also available.

We have the promise of Jesus that the gift of the Holy Spirit would help us to live a better Christian life.  

A gift of divine knowledge and wisdom and a source of energy and inspiration.

I know I need His help which for me comes through prayer and worship.

"I will send the counselor (the Helper) to you who will guide you into all truth."  John 16

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Welcome back to the world of blogging!

See you tonight.

Sandra

craig decraene said...

Thanks for watching her