Wednesday, August 2, 2017

TIME

Time is so precious.

I open the sundeck doors to let the cool morning air in.
A wasp comes in uninvited but soon flies out again.
The fragrance of my lovely bouquets of flowers fill the air and reminds me that the fragrance of love still lingers here.

I appreciate so very much all the help that created a beautiful party with lots of laughter.
I read my cards over once again and just about everyone expressed the words that I was special and I am reminded that I am so grateful for the way each one of you my family has touched my hearts in so many ways.  Yes we are all special and unique!  


Love as expressed in forgiveness is the strongest love there is.

I do so love balloons and these are especially beautiful!

I walked over to the park to put my balloons in a tree at the entrance.  My hope is that they will touch someone's heart as they drive by or walk by.  I meet Joanne there a friend I have not seen in ages.  Yes, timing is everything.  She comes home with me and enjoys a cup of tea on our new patio.

She pours out her heart to me and I am happy to just listen.  She is a strong woman will a strong faith but life has given her poor health so that she lives with pain daily.  She also listens to me and encourages me as we talk together.  We have had many walks and talks together over the years.

I have a restful day after she leaves until it is time to pick up Ophelia.  She is delightful and both dad and I love spending time with her.  We go out side with her but we have to watch her very carefully.  She likes picking up rocks and wants to put them in her mouth.  She ended up with dirty little knees,

Craig and Leah take time to have a bite to eat with us.  I cannot believe a car came around the corner and hit Leah's car and damaged the front light.  They have been trying so hard to get ahead.  Often this is the way of life.

At the end of the day and I am thankful everyone arrives home safe!

The fragrance of the flowers reminds me of the fragrance of God's forgiving love that is always with me!

4 comments:

Sandra said...

It seems right now that my time is spent either running around opening all the windows and doors to get the cool air in or rushing to shut them up before it gets to hot.

Kitten litter box training is progressing, but it would be nice if they all could get the idea at the same time.

I am taking Friday off of work, just to catch my breath and get some cleaning done before Adeena arrives next week.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Yes I am doing the same.

Just added a few words.

{positive thoughts.

Love mom

nancy-Lou said...

TIME.....I feel like the Rabbit from Alice in wonderland, "I'm late, I'm late for a very important date!" I cannot remember being so busy..I am tired, but just have to go on working. it is a good tired, as the saying goes. Very rewarding!

Forgiveness is a God given gift to us....if we can truly find it in our heart to forgive, it is very freeing. I don't have a problem with forgiving, but I know some people who say they have forgiven and I don't think they have! Nothing to do with me...just casual folks.

I just spent the day organizing my art stuff for another full watercolour class tomorrow. I marvel at how far some of these people have travelled just to vacation here at VB. I have people from London England, Chicago, a professor from the Art Institute, another professor from the Cleveland University, A judge from Edmonton and a Mother and Daughter from toronto. Probably there are more from other far off places too..I will find out tomorrow. There are 18 students....now that is a huge class a lot to get ready for. Especially when i have to supply a lot of the art stuff. BUT I am ready! Looking forward to it very much.
it will be a cool day in comparison to the last art class where we nearly all died from hear stroke!

Is there no Mom for the kittens? I wonder what happened to her? How many does Sandra have? Good for you Sandra! I don't know how you manage to do it all when you work full time too.

Our dog, Max is lame. he is carrying his hind leg and I think he has arthritis of his hip. I made an appointment to see the vet on Friday. My son, Bob is taking his cat in to have her put to sleep. She is 11 and had a cancer operation about a year ago and she is pretty sick now. lost a lot of weight and making messes in the house. She is beautiful, a silver Bengal cat. He has two more cats..another Bengal that is gold and 14 and a regular silver tabby who was left in a house that Bob's wife was selling. she was abandoned. they adopted her and she is the sweetest cat ever. Meeka.

Well i am off to bed. I wish you a wonderful evening...so glad to hear that you are still basking in all the birthday wishes and gifts and memories.

Love, Nancy

beth bennett said...

Wow NANCY what an amazing person so creative.
No wonder you are tired but feel rewarded.

Sandra has two mother cats who are not good about feeding the kittens.
I think there are 6 kittens.

Now I am off to bed and thankful for our fan.

Love beth