Saturday, September 2, 2017

ENCOURAGEMENT

                                        First thing this morning I prayed Lord I need some encouragement
                                                 and these two Tavia and her son Oliver dropped by.
                                          Oliver likes the same little bucket Ophelia plays with.
                                         He never keeps still so it was hard to get his picture.
                                         We have not seen him for several months so he was a little shy at first.
The front steps were like an inferno way to hot to sit out on that new deck.  The back yard was much pleasanter.  It is always a delight for dad and I to be with children.  We were hoping Ophelia could come too but she was visiting her grand ma Susan, while Craig and Leah worked.

I have been making a lot of typing mistakes lately, I am breaking dishes and dropped chocolate chips all over the floor and spilled a full glass of water on the bed etc. etc. etc.


Yes, I do have a bladder infection so I can blame that and also the heat!

"Sometimes it is just about relaxing and enjoying where you are
and who you are with
and conserving energy for healing."

Encouragement will come.


2 comments:

Sandra said...

I have to go take Peanut for a quick walk then round up 5 of the 8 kittens to take in to the shelter then back home to do finish cleaning up.

I hope you are feeling better, are you on your antibiotics yet?

Don't worry about the cookies if it is too much work.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

I will go to a clinic to-morrow.

I feel better.

The cookies are made and half eaten.

Why do you still have two kittens?

Love mom