Thursday, September 14, 2017

MIDNIGHT

Rick had his surgery at midnight and sent a text message all is well.  We are very thankful.

The unknown is very scary especially surgeries.
He was released this morning and drove himself home.  He is still feeling crappy.

He would prefer that we do not come at this time.
He will pick up his pills and a few groceries.

He wants me to go to my eye exam.
I may need to use him as my lawyer for ICBC so I will reschedule my appointment

Challenges are to be expected as we travel through each day and especially every year.

There is an open road before us  to our lives and I know I need to pack courage and wisdom and love even for when we are staying home.

Prayers for a swift recovery for Rick are appreciated.  And for his safe trips.

Hopefully the puzzle of the missing kidney will be solved.  It is important to take care of the one he has.

"It is astonishing in this world how things turn out the way you least expect it."  Agatha Cgristie

3 comments:

Sandra said...

OK, since you are still home, will Panteli still drop by Friday? If so I have my car in at white rock for 3:30 and would drop by on my way home to say good bye.

Sandra

Anonymous said...

What awesome health care , surgery at midnight!! I think he will feel better soon once he passes the last bits of the kidney stone.
We had a late night with it I being Jesse 19 birthday party. Jasmine still asleep. Hope your all well.
Ken

beth bennett said...

Yes we are all hoping this will solve Rick's problems.

Jesse is getting older all of a sudden.

Hope you all feel better soon.

Love mom