Wednesday, September 13, 2017

NO DEPARTURE YESTERDAY

Rick is in hospital in Kamloops for it appears day surgery.  He has a large kidney stone.

We are getting ready to leave.  Cannot find the car keys.  Rick sends a message not to come.

We search everywhere.  Some how in my hurry I packed the car keys I PACKED THE KEYS and it was the last place to look and there they where.  Dad has now gone to get gas.  We may drive in the morning.  Some one from Rick's work will pick him up from the hospital as he will not be able to drive.

Canceled the hearing aid lady and the extra eye exam lady.

Hard to get any news from him but he said he will phone tonight.

Latest news Rick is still in hospital will have surgery tonight.

Ken phoned on his way home from the doctor and has to decide whether to buy the breathing machine.  Larry Olson has one and he really is happy with it.  Our sleep is so important.  Ken, I hope your weather improves soon and everyone gets over that nasty flu.

People at the church are praying.

We will be up early and leave for Kamloops in the morning.  Yes, it will be a long drive for us.

2 comments:

nancy-Lou said...

Oh my goodness, Beth and Larry! Well at least it is something that they can cure.....I wonder if they are going to put him in the tub of water and break it up with sonic waves? That is what they did to my brother-in-law. It took some time, but it worked and he never had trouble again.

That is a long drive for you two...4 hours so be sure and take your time and rest if you are tired.

I send my best wishes to Rick for a full recovery.

Love, Nancy

Sandra said...

I hope you find your car keys this morning with out issue. Dont forget to turn off the iron. And stove. Lock the back door.

I guess you will not be back in time to say good bye to Panteli. I was going to come over tomorrow as well.

Are you taking your lap top?

Sandra