Tuesday, November 14, 2017

DAILY



         There are so many beautiful things in the world that remind us daily of our own uniqueness.
I know I need to remind myself to be thankful for the goodness within me and the goodness I see in others.

I enjoyed watching the sea gules and the crows riding on the wind early in the morning.  It was good Haiti arrived to take me for a walk.  She enjoys every moment.

Melina is still not well but did go to the doctor today.  At least it is a bit cooler there today.

Had a good visit with Kim when she arrived to take Haiti home.  She is busy making pottery to sell to raise grad. money.  She left with more homework to be completed.

Dad is still feeling a little tired but doing better.  He enjoys the hockey game.

"Choose daily to be energized by love."  -Mastin Kipp.


2 comments:

Sandra said...

Our IT person had been working on our work computers as their was a virus going from the server to the computers and then back again in a loop and he could not get it contained. It took till the early afternoon before I was able to really get started on my work.

I actually even forgot to have my walk as I was just getting going on my work.

Oh, and I have eggs for you again.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

I spent the day looking for my blue jeans.
I looked everywhere.
I had given up when I remembered I had taken them off
in the car after
ben's game because they were so wet.

Haiti was here so I did take time out for a walk.

Hope your day is better today.

Love mom