Monday, November 6, 2017

TIME

One clock actually has the right time!
One by one the others will get changed.
I find it hard to adjust to the time change.

It has been a busy but fun day.
I walked to the park with Haiti.
It is good to still see some color.
Haiti did not want to leave.
We walk around the edge but she wanted to have another go.

Leah and Craig came by with the little one.
She is changing week to week.
We sure enjoy their visits.
We shut Haiti away as Kim worries Hati might react and snap at Ophelia.

She is so curious about every thing and is getting more little bumps, on her nose this time.

The time spent with loved one's is so precious,
The children grow up so quickly.

Kim came to pick up Haiti and then was off to work.  Then it was time for Craig and Leah to do some shopping before heading home.  Ophelia has been waking up at 3 so that is tiring for them all. 

Dad is now working on the car in the cold garage.  He is determined to get the brake lights to work.

Time for me to settle down on the couch with my book.

It is also time to organize my thoughts and enjoy reliving my busy day.
I have a feeling of deep peace and gratitude.  A good tiredness!



4 comments:

Sandra said...

I always think when the childs hair starts to grow that they get to look like little people.

Lovely day yesterday, if a little cold. Beautiful sunrise, but does that mean the weather is about to change?

Still tired from the time change. Peanut at lease waited till 5, but Randy had forgotten to change the time on the coffee pot and it turned on at 4:15 so that is all I could smell.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Sandra,
That is good news about Peanut.

But sometimes in life it seems hard to win!

Cold again today.

I will walk alone.

Love mom

nancy-Lou said...

Yes, I saw on the weather that is was cold at the coast. I guess you are going into winter too...be it a lot milder that what we have here!

Time...that darned time change really upsets the apple cart for everybody doesn't it? Especially for people who still have to work. It is dark here by 5:15 now.

How did you like the boo the Glass House by Louise Penny Beth? I am not convinced I like her style of writing...there is a lot of dialogue, but not a lot of action in the book I read..A Great Reckoning.

Beth, if you are short of stories, you could write some stories from your childhood. I imagine it is hard to come up with stories for your blog, every day, although you do a marvelous job of it!

It was a cold cold day. I was in Selkirk for a short while today and did some shopping at Walmart. While unloading it at home the wind was so strong and it blew up in snow devils ...you know, like dust devils and swept up snow and ice and it stung my face and made me feel as though I was going to turn to ice right then and there. BRRRRRRR. It was - 16 this morning and with the strong wind chill -30. Of course the lake is just starting to freeze now and the open water with the wind coming off it is very moist and makes it bad for arthritis. It will be good once the lake freezes.

Today was one of those harder days...with things that you cannot help. But I am sure tomorrow will be much better,

Have a good evening, you two...

Love,Nancy

beth bennett said...

Thanks

Sorry you had a hard day Nancy.

Love Beth