Thursday, November 23, 2017

MILD


It was so mild it almost felt like spring.

It would have been a perfect day to walk Haiti but she was keeping Ben company on a day off from school.  Haiti looks so proud and happy when I take her for a walk.  I wish I could let children especially pat her but she cannot be trusted,

Instead dad and I drove to the library where I was looking for a good mystery book.

This is one of the books I got for dad.  It is stories about how dogs are trained to be therapy dogs for children with disabilities.  Amazing and touching stories.

We went out to lunch on the way home and talked about getting some exercise.  Dad on his bike and myself on a walk.  I did make two trips to the store and dad was too tired to ride his bike.  We are not sure about his pills.  His feet were painful and he feels tired but we are going to give them a try.

A mild and sunny day seems like a gift from heaven just to be enjoyed.


4 comments:

Sandra said...

I had to take my jacket off when having my afternoon walk at work. Kind of makes it hard to know how to dress when the weather is so up and down.

Sandara

beth bennett said...

Yes and then later in the day it cools off again.

As long as you had something on underneath?

Love mom

nancy-Lou said...

It was mild here too Beth. 5C for a while with no sun, so there wasn't a lot of melting, to which I am grateful. it makes such a mess, with the dogs coming in and out all day...I just washed the floors and there are muddy tracks. walking is tricky around our house where the snow was unevenly packed down by the roofers and then it froze. It had a hard time putting up the lights no the trees.

AWe, dogs! Aren't they the greatest? I took Bella and Max for a walk later in the afternoon and we really enjoyed it.

Bella isn't feeling well...she has a rash on her skin and is losing some fur. I think she got it from the groomers...so we have an appointment at the vets later this week. I have to take Max to, but will leave him in the car..it is just too hard to handle both of them...and one feeds off the other, whining and not sitting still. Max will probably have to go in too, because he is losing some fur..not as much as Bella though. Carl will help me.

The book you posted a photo of looks interesting. I like reading stories about dogs too.
I hope to make it up to our library tomorrow...always forget and they are only open for four hours, three times a week.

Have you seen Ophelia lately? such a cutie.

Well I am off to watch another episode of Peaky blinders...a British show. Just started watching it. Looks to be good.

have a lovely evening,

Love, nancy

beth bennett said...

That is a new one.

We expect Ophelia one of these days soon.
beth
Love