Saturday, November 25, 2017

DARKNESS

My walk over at t he park with Haiti just as it is getting dark.  I would not go on my own when it starts getting dark.  The light is from a lantern at the top of the fence and it is not as dark as it looks.

Until today was neighborhood was in darkness with no Christmas lights put up.  Today people were putting them up but they are not turned on yet.  Maybe next week-end.  We have nor disgust what we are going to do just yet.

Today dad worked in the yard cutting up the big branches that were knocked down by the guys fixing the water main.  He got a good start on cleaning it up and if i not raining tomorrow we can put them into the brown bags.  I will help.

Dad is disappointed that his new meds are not helping as we had hoped, but he will continue to try for another week.

It seems to get dark so early these days and it is one of the things I do not like about winter.

We want the light of hope to shine into the darkness that is all around us in so many sad stories of homeless and lost o\people all over the world.

For me it is the humanity of Jesus that shines out of his compassion that keeps the spirit of hope and love alive.

No comments: