Friday, November 24, 2017

TOO LONG


It was not a good day to go shopping with all the sales of Black Friday.  Dad and I drove down to the bank by White Spot and the parking lot was extra full.  London Drugs would be the attraction.  The line up at the bank was huge and dad came in to look for me as he thought I was too long inside.

After coming home for lunch I took Haiti for what was suppose to be a short walk.  It turned out to be too long so he was going to come looking for us.  The reason was I met our friend Anette whose husband died on Nov, 2 and she looked very sad and lonely so I walked her home.  Dad had already started cooking.

Kim dropped in to have a visit and then left to meet friends in town.  We were able to visit Hamlet  on Kim's iPad and he looks great!

Haiti will spend the night with us in her own little bed.

The Jewish people were discouraged because God was taking too long to keep his promise to send a Messiah. 

"For a child is born to us
a son is given to us. 
Wonderful Counselor, Prince of Peace. "

Sometimes the unexpected really does happen.

Promises do come true!

2 comments:

Carol said...

We even had a little black friday here with small shops having sales.

beth bennett said...

That's funny Carol.
I tried to go on your blog but it was blank.

Hope things are improving for you.

Love mom