Monday, November 20, 2017

POWERFUL

                                            The power in the beauty of silence.

"All spiritual teachings are directed towards (or should be) inspiring us to recognize the power of choice.  Choice is the process of creation itself."  Carolyn Myss

The power of the words we say to our selves, the power of our thoughts, our desires to fulfill a purpose, our beliefs in the words that are spoken to inspire and help us to grow and develop.

For several years I was searching for spiritual entertainment now I want to be more grounded in the tangible.  I still believe that there are messages that come to us as we live our daily lives.  There are messages that speak to my heart and soul in many different books I read.

Spiritual("Daily Love"  growing into grace
A mystery
A good story ("The Broken Road")
An educational book ("Of Hockey and Hijab).
Religious tensions grow out of false beliefs and traditions.
Misinterpretations and prejudice.
My Bible study book on Corinthians.

Another ordinary day except dad gets his stitches taken out at the dentist.
Dad walked to the dentist and was not too bad.
I went for a short walk too.

Dad is taking Teva Nabilone to help his painful feet and legs.  I had a bad dream that plain clothes police came into our home to search for drugs.  I kept trying to tell them it was okay.

The stores are now decorating for Christmas.  I love the bright colors.

God said: "Light up the darkness."  With love.

Love expressed as we share our lives with one another.

I am going visiting at the Home.

My appointment is 11:20 at Dr. Nolte's

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Maybe I will run into you today in the parking lot! I hope not, I will watch for your car coming down as I am going up.

Our company Christmas party is on Sunday December 10th, 11:30 (eating at 12:30) at the Guildford Sheraton. Tasha & Mandi and James are coming. You can think about if you would like to come to. Underground parking and very little walking, just an elevator ride up to the second floor.

Oh, and I get 5 kittens and a moma cat today. Apparently they have a bunch of small health issues, eye infections, bit of a lung thing, broken toe nail.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

I am going to find out how well I am doing on my Celiac diet
with the blood test.
Hope you get in in time.You have such a kind heart for kittens!

Love mom

beth bennett said...

Watch out as you turn the corner to come out as we will be flying in late as usual.

Thank you for inviting us we do appreciate the offer to your feast but we do not feel up to coming.

Love mom