Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A BEAUTIFUL DAY

It was beautiful for a few moments before the rain started pouring down. Fortunately I walked before the rain came. Very pleased with myself I made it to Boundary Park; no baby ducks this year very strange. Got a ride home and washed my cell phone again!

Cleanliness was one of the things I was brought up to think was important.


Off to buy my one cup coffee maker! ! !
Disappointed again. Well the sale does not start until Thrus.

I am booked for a Cat-scan to-morrow Wed. 16 {Oliver,s birthday} at 8 in the morning.
I do not think it will take long.
I should be home about 10.

Seems silly because i am feeling better but just not able to walk as far as I would like. Just have to get used to it or maybe take my puffer along!
Cleaning house today; good to keep busy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I cant wait to stop by on Friday now to have a cup of coffee!
It is a bit chilly out today, hope you drove down.
Sandra