Monday, June 28, 2010

MAYBE



Maybe there is a reason for why things happen the way they do but the problem is knowing what that is. I have no doubt that we are to learn from our experiences and our mistakes but I know I get weary of it all sometimes. Maybe I can help someone else; one can only hope.

A different weekend for us. We hurried off to church at Colebrook only to feel the need to leave after we had just sat down. We had been able to greet a few friends so that was good. Entering the church is always a comforting experience for me. To see my friends and to see the beauty of the artistic symbols and colours awakens in me a sense of the holy. Many artists have expressed their faith in paintings and sculptures that speak to us today.

Listening to the Vinyl Cafe on the C.B.C. made me laugh and soon ready for a refreshing walk in the Water-Shed Park with the doggies. They enjoy walking and sniffing and we are amazed at all the different trails there are to discover.
I remembered to take the camera but got all mixed up with the leashes getting tangled. Today there is a light rain falling and I will be off to see the doctor at noon. I am resigning myself to the fact that I will have to go through some tests so that I can be given a good report.

Being healthy is hard work and we often have to learn to live with aches and pains.
Life seems full of disappointments and frustrations and yet life is meaningful as we learn to listen to heavenly music that sings over us when we least expect it to. Music is powerful and when we sing we feel new strength flowing into our souls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why did you feel the need to leave? Where did you go?
Sandra