Sunday, June 27, 2010

GOOD NEWS


The sky in the evening looks promising that it may rain during the night but in the morning will be sunshine. This morning I am greeted by the happy excited puppies who race around me with great excitement and joy. The room is now covered with their beds and their toys, reminds me of the good old days.

The good news is that Ken is coming for a visit and will be here next Sunday. Right now school is out for the children so Melina will not have the extra stress of driving back and forth to take Jesse to school. It also means that Hobey may be able to come but that depends on a music test at his school that he should be there for.

I have been spoilt over the last few days having both Carol and Sandra help with the garden which has gotten a little overgrown but does not worry me.

I also hope people are not worried about me because I just have to have a few miserable tests to make sure there is nothing wrong.

The puppies loved walking through the water shed park and we will take them again after we go to church. The day so far is a little dull but seems warmer then yesterday.

I am reminded again about what is important in life and that is to live from the heart and to enjoy the blessings each day brings. The life I am living is my own; and I am happy taking my pictures and writing in my blog, I am free to make choices about what to do each day. The world has changed so much in my lifetime that sometimes it seems hard to keep up. There are always tragedies being reported on the news and often discussion about whom is to blame.

For me evening brings positive emotions within me; happiness in the day that has been lived and also the promise of new challenges in the morning. Yes, I will water my garden more and tackle the few remaining weeds, I will walk far and fast and finish at least one chapter in my book.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sunday...sigh, do you think Mandy would change her wedding plans and we could stay and have a visit with Kenny?
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Yes this is a big disappointment for you. Can you come home early?

You leave and Ken arrives the next day. That is so unreal.

love mom

Anonymous said...

We are getting ready to leave for our trip to Alaska and the house is in a bit of a termoil . l shall miss your daily blog. Meanwhile it sounds as if you will be having a busy time with lots of comings and goings. See you when we get back. Take care love Jane.