Tuesday, June 29, 2010

INTERRUPTED


I will not be blogging for the next week or so because of people sleeping in my computer room. I was thinking today of how often I think sometime that does not work will just all of a sudden start to work. And some times it atually does!

I have been feeling a little like I am living in the shadows but now the sun is shining. Carol and Panteli have spent some time with us and Kenny and Hobbey arrive about 2 today.

We may go to the White Spot! Life is exciting!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

White Spot - that is good, but the Green Lettuce is better!

Love,

Rick

Anonymous said...

hey grandma! you said comments were your favourite, though i dont really have one. i do like the pictures.-leah

Anonymous said...

You know, you can blog from the laptop, you dont have to be on your computer. Sandra