Wednesday, June 23, 2010

BEING ME


I feel very happy this morning just happy to be me.

Waiting to hear from Carol and Panteli before setting off to buy some bread from the special bakery in New Westminster. I want to send some off with them when they go to Chilliwack to spend some time with Theresa and the family. They are tired but happy to be home. They are in a place where they are waiting to be able to move into their apartment as they have people renting their house while they were in China. Things will fall into place in the next day or so.

Things will fall into place for me as well concerning my health. It is good I am going to an internist. My goal is to get back walking like I use to do and I have no doubt that this will happen.

My garden is wild and crazy and totally overgrown but I am happy there is lots of colour and variety. Dad has a big job to do trying to get the little stream working in the front yard. He is trying to figure out what to do and he is good at that.

It is good that we all have things that we are good at and things we enjoy doing.

No questions today I am in a place a calm serenity enjoying my morning coffee and the fresh air coming in the window and the little birds singing away. They sound so very happy. There have been lots of changes in my life time and there will be more ahead for us all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice picture too, the white rose on the blue mat. That is good you are having an up day, we all need those once in a while, or actually every day it would be nice. Randy and I were very tired so were in bed before Carol and Pantelli got back from Chapters. Got a chance to say good bye this morning to Pantelli before he headed off for coffee at 6:00.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

When do you see the Internist ?
Ken

Anonymous said...

I see him on Monday, so things are moving right along. I think I have to have another colonoscopy which I am not thrilled about but I should be able to do it right this time.

Practice makes perfect? I hope it works for me.

love mom