Monday, June 14, 2010

MONDAY'S NEWS


BIG DECISIONS. Is it warm enough to take off my warm underwear? How far should I walk? I feel good! I have gained 4 lbs. Dad is happy. Dad is painting his sundeck. I will trans plant my cosmos and start off. No, I did not get the second page read. Cathy neighbor] came for a visit and brought me some gluten free candy. We are going to go to the Ladner farm market with her in two Weeks time. I am worried about her. She is losing weight and not sleeping.

I missed going to church. The only sin that came to mind was dumping my change out at the check-out stand and slowly countiung out the correct amount. Dad never spends his change so i carry it around in my purse which gets heavier and heavier. But I never argue about prices that I am being charged like some. hmmm :)

I SPENT TIME GOING THROUGH BOOKS FOR THE BOOK SALE AT THE CHURCH ON SAT. AT WHICH I WILL BE HELPING. STRAWBERRY TEA ANYONE?
I will ask Cathy if she wants to help me sell books. She offers to help cut my lawn and pull my weeds and usually say no I'm okay.

Glad you had a good day. I do not know how Randy and Kenny function with so little sleep. Talked to Ken and he had been up at 4 to watch soccer game.

Now I will look for a updated comment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I think at my house it will be warm enough, but I am not sure about at yours. Talked to Mary for a few minutes this morning. She is very happy to be home and Molly was very happy to see her too! She promised to call me tonight to give a full report as she had to run as MJ was at the front waiting to go grocery shopping. Good to here you gained 4lbs, not so good is I gained 2lbs my self. One day of Randy home and cooking and this is what happens!
Sandra