Wednesday, June 16, 2010

BETTER AND BETTER


I had a glorious walk yesterday and made it over to the lake at Boundary Park. Only tow ducks one big white one and one smaller darker. Evidently there where no babies this year strange. I meet a friend from home group Doug who walked with me. I am putting on a few pounds and will soon need a new wardrobe!

I have a concern wondering if they will let me wear my long underwear in the cat screen machine. I am sure they can take pictures through it. If you hear screaming it is me as they drag my long underwear off me. I feel sick to my stomach and just hope I do not do anything stupid. I am suppose to drink a lot of water but then I will have to run to the bathroom. Maybe we should cancel this whole thing? ? My neighbor Cathy came over for a visit which was good kept my mind on other things.

God had blessed me with an amazing family and friends. They are always there when i need them. God, with skin on is very comforting.

More good news I recharged my phone that I washed and it is working. I did say a little prayer which when I think of all the other prayers for people I am thinking about with serious problems was stupid.

I have washed the kitchen floor and will now move the microwave one more time.

Sad news our dear neighbor Scotty was in a car accident yesterday. He was turning left and was hit hard. Both cars totalled but he was able to away. They have a son and daughter here so they should be a help to them. He should have been checked over but refused. Dad drove down to Nickleson Road

Dad drove with Mary to pick him up.

I will phone you Jane when I get home. You will be exhausted after having big dinner meeting for the council at your home. You are such a blessing to me and others and to Colebrook Church.

A coward is incapable of exhibiting love;
it is the prerogotive of the BRAVE."
--Mohandas K. Gandhi


LOVE is considered the great harmonizer and healer in life."
-"Lawa of Life" John Marks Templeton

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would think the baby ducks would be teenagers by now anyways mom. You would think they would pre warm the scanning table for you. Have fun, I will call later.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

The man who walks there daily told me there had been no babies this year.

They gave me a warm blanket which was heavenly!

I felt so healthy I felt like a fool and the nurse even said :You look healthy"


love mom