Sunday, June 13, 2010

MORNING HAS BROKEN!


I love the early morning; today it is very very still. I love the morning even when I forget to add coffee to the coffee maker and the mouse won't work on my computer because it is aiming the wrong way. I soon noticed the "errors of my ways" and am enjoying my coffee and writing away here in my little computer room.

Today in my book of laws I am on Law No. 2.
"Where there is no vision the people perish" Proverbs 29:18
"No wind favours him who has no destined port." Michael de Momtaigne

Yes, everyone needs dreams and goals but sometimes you have to discover what your dream is. My dad had a dream of being a Canadian Mountie and that dream was carried out by my brother Brian. He had a dream of being an actor and i think he could have done well with this. Mom dreamed he would be a minister and he certainly likes to talk about God.

The only dream I had was to go to University but falling in love can change all your dreams. I wanted to go where ever my sweetheart went and be a part of his dream of being around planes, being an air-traffic controller and learning to fly.

I lost myself in the role of wife and mother.

Today I gather my books around me to learn all I can about human nature and about the world where God can be discovered again and again.

Today I dream about words and songs that come unbidden into my mind.
Life is good and I count my blessings and enjoy a good laugh.

I would love to have rhythm to sing and to dance and that I can do all here in my home.
We had a joyful time at Morgan's ballet recital and even though Ben tried to hide behind a tree we discovered him. He had had a busy day at Lacrosse and so had Theresa taking him and Mikie had been at work by 4 that morning,

The day ended with a short visit to celebrate Desiree's graduation. She has a dream to help young girls through difficult times in their lives and having had a few experiences she will be a good teacher with a caring heart!

CHANGE OF PLANS I DO NOT FEEL UP YO GOING TO CHURCH TODAY.
cATHY OUR NEIGHBOR CAME OVER TO GIVE ME SOME GLUTIN-FREE CANDY. sHE IS SO SWEET. i AM WORRIED ABOUT HER; SHE DOES NOT LOOK SO GOOD.

No comments: