Saturday, June 12, 2010

CHIRPING BIRDS & LAUGHING FLOWERS


SUCH A PERFECT SPRING MORNING MAKES ME WANT TO FLING OPEN THE DOORS AND WELCOME THE FRESH MORNING AIR INTO EVERY MUSTY DUSTY CORNER.

Busy day today driving to Chilliwack to see our precious ballerina Morgan do her ballet dancing. Ben will have been to his lacrosse game which he is really enjoying.
A busy household with getting the children to practices etc.

I will have a nap there or when I get home because we are going to Desirae's grad. party in the evening. I will be waking up sleeping beauty soon as we have to go shopping first thing. I do wish i could sleep longer but then I have so much I want to do!

HAD A GOOD CHECK-UP AT THE DOCTORS AND I

AM AS FIT AS A FIDDLE. A RUSTY OLD FIDDLE THAT IS!

Life is full of promise and i believe that even the Christian faith promises new beginnings as it is born again with new knowledge and understanding.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did through open all of my doors and windows, but now it has clouded over. : (
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Is that a happy face? no I guess it is sad (:

Glad you liked my quote.

We are off to Chilliwack and the grad due if we hang though, when I get to heaven i am going to dance all night. love mom

Anonymous said...

Good to hear the check up went well.
Ken