Thursday, June 10, 2010

PLANS


I was happy that our plans to meet Cameron, our grandson, from Edmonton, here for a day worked out so well. Being big and strong he helped moved a planter box for me and since i love moving things it was good to have that done. He is looking healthy and excited and having a new gitlfriend Chandel is a big reason. Sandra always looks pleased when her children come for a visit. Being a mom I know the joy of seeing your children too, even when they give you a hard time, like making a few suggestions! ! !

I had a quiet day pulling weeds but discovered a bony bottom is hard to sit on for long. I do plan on putting on a few pounds gradually and not by eating a mass of chips they insisted I eat. Days like yesterday make one feel that life is good and there will be many, many happy times ahead.

I feel a bit like God's restless servant today I have plans that I want to carry out but it will depend on the energy levels. It is a gray day this morning but that will not dampen my spirits. I feel so very thankful that I have been given so very much in life. There are many things I would like to be and many that I would like to do but I am content in doing my little tasks with simple faith. You see it is the small encounters and the simplest experiences. a bit flawed, but still able to carry the grace of God through us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First of all, no asked you to eat piles of french fries, I am pretty sure we said one. We can watch the play back on Cam's I phone to confirm that. Good to see you are up early and writing, even if it is a grey day it is still green and smells nice outside.
Sandra