Monday, October 25, 2010

NOISE

The wind was make a terrific noise blowing things against the house.    
  I was sure the power was going to go out. 
 I was prepared with our trouble light and candles.

It seems calm this morning and I hope it is as Sandra and Randy take the ferry over to Victoria where Mandy, Randy's oldest daughter is graduating from a special course she was taking there.

Being on a ferry boat is not fun for me in stormy weather.  We took the ferry across from Prince Edward Island on a very storm fall day and dads sent outside to enjoy the rough ride.

  • I like the happy decorations.
  • There have akready been some noisy fircrackers being set off in the alley behind the safe way.  Really loud explosions which they like to set off later in the evenning.  I don't like those noisy things.
I don't like going into a restaraunt with a lot of loud noisy music.
  I am sure it makes you eat faster and talk less.  Every once in awhile my computer will not space things right which is what it is doing today.  And it will not justify.

The good news that we are encouraged to make a joyful noise unto the Lord!

No comments: