Saturday, October 9, 2010

SEASONS

I love the bright colours of fall.  I take my camera to try and capture the beauty that I see everyday.  I was sharing with an elderly friend driving around looking for fields of pumpkins and she had just done this very same thing with her family.  I never know when I share something what it will stir up in the mind and heart of others.  We all have so much in common.   We all our trying to make sense out of life that will give our lives meaning. 


A time to celebrate the season of the harvest with happy creations and joyful hearts.  A time to remember to be thankful for all the gifts of life especially the love in our family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is very true, you just never know what there is to connect us to another human being, what common experiences we might share. Sandra