Monday, April 25, 2011

THE GIFTS

The gifts of love can be lost in the busyness of life.  They can be received by those who believe.

Easter has been a very busy time for me with the joy of being with my family, each one I love dearly.









I felt so bad when Rick dropped his I-phone in our pond but accidents happen so quickly and I am thankful it can be replaced.  I feel sad that Sandra had a miserable fall down her stairs and pulled a muscle and was in more pain.  Stairs can be tricky.  We all need to be careful!




Church did not grip me emotionally but I think that was the space I was in. 

The dinner at Theresa's was awesome and it was good to be with family.

The greatest fun for the children is finding the eggs that are hidden. 




We sometimes hide our emotions but they are still very real inside of us!

The minister reminded us to look with new eyes into the eyes of others, to appreciatted the feet of Jesus that walked the same earth upon which we walk, and that as we meet each other on our journey of life-not where we may want them to be-but accepting the place where they are and extend dignity to all.

Mystery appears unexpected in all our lives.


I wish that I had made more time to just sit and cuddle my children but there was always so much that needed to be done.
I have loved being a mom, a grandmom and now a great grandmom!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, and you did tell me you loved me all the time, it was just with actions and not words.
Sandra

beth bennett said...

Thank goodness
love mom

larry bennett said...

So True Sandra - actions are worth more than words - however it is still very nice to hear " I love you" Which I do! Dad