Tuesday, April 5, 2011

UNDECIDED

The first tree in our garden starts to bloom.  The cherry blossoms in the neighborhood look beautiful but the rain and the wind will soon be blowing them off the trees.  These will with stand the weather a little better.  We have a cherry tree in our back yard which is not in bloom just yet.

Dad's gate worked really well as he locked himself into the space beside the shed.  He had to climb over the fence wish I had seen that.  Once the weather gets warmer and sunnier he put the finishing touches on and paint it.

We where undecided about driving to Langley hospital to see our friend who we where not sure would still be there or moved to another place.  We know the move was being planned.  We where able to visit her just before she was taken to Maple Ridge.  There she will get the rehabilitation she needs.

I am now drinking Sea Salt water first thing in the morning but can't say I am enjoying it.  It is suppose to build up the adrenals.  Also taking Pentatonic acid so soon I will be like the grandmother on T.V. who challenges her grandchildren to play a game of hide and seek.  I remind myself how thankful that I am to be alive and able to get up for my early morning time.

Today is another rainy day so we are driving out to find Oliver's friend Jon's new restaurant  at Morgan Crossing.  We have the address so we should be successful in finding it this time.  Yes, we have driven out several times and not been able to find it.  It is a new idea and it is called Cereal, Espresso and Social Room.  They have a community library and a play corner for children.  They serve B.C.s Own 49th Parallel Coffee and Homemade treats.  Sounds like a neat place to visit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are researching things your self and not just doing strange things because others said so. Did you read more about the salt? Do you know how much someone of your size should drink, and when it is not a good idea to do it at all? Do you know signs to watch for that say this is not good and to stop?
Sandra

beth bennett said...

No I just go along with suggestions. Tis seems to be the place that I am at in life.
love mom

Anonymous said...

Just add a little pinch of salt ,mom , for a big glass of water . Have you tried gator aide ?
That has sugar and salt in it , may make you feel better?
Ken
Ps Nice ad for Jon's place , i want me some 49th paralel coffee

nancy-Lou said...

Beth, I think it is a good idea to see a good nutritionist. They know best! Perhaps one of your friends can recommend one. I learned a lot from a Dr. Schwartz, who was an M.D. and a nutritionist as well. Manitoba medicare cut him off so he moved to Vancouver...but that was in the 1980's. He was excellent though and I learned so much from him. Hope the energy comes back and soon you will be roller skating.