Tuesday, April 19, 2011

MY GARDEN

One side of my garden.

Yes, I think I was the inspiration for Cathy to do her garden as she always commented on mine.  It makes me happy when people walk by and admire it.  Spiritual grow is all about sharing and caring.  Sharing what is important to us keeps relationships alive!

Today I have my walk then U.C.W. at the church where we are sharing our favorite quotes.  Friends that I have had for many years!  I am looking for quotes.  From the Bible I like it when Jesus says he is the vine and we are the branches.  The vine includes all the different branches into which his life can flow.

"Knowledge is like a garden, if it is not cultivated, it cannot be harvested".  African Proverb.

5 comments:

Shandel said...

beautiful!! ~
one day i would love to have a garden just as pretty :)

Anonymous said...

I am hoping to get some gardening done this weekend in some warm sunshine. Oh, did you want to drive together on Sunday?
Sandra

nancy-Lou said...

Beautiful garden Beth, lots of texture and colour. Mine is still under snow in places. Our church has many things planned, a washing of the feet tomorrow with pot luck supper to follow, Good Friday service, a short sunrise service on the pier on Easter morning....very moving by the way, although we are surrounded by ice and the Celebration of Christ's ascention to heaven to live with God the Father at 4pm Sunday. Our minister is going on a holiday to Croatia soon after and I think she will need a holiday after all this! Easter Blessings to everyone in your family.

Anonymous said...

I don't remember anything about a vine with branches. What about "my father's mansion has many rooms"? Related idea, do you think?

Love,

Rick

Anonymous said...

looks nice mom
ken