Monday, April 18, 2011

SUNSHINE

I love the warmth of the sunshine on my back as I putter around in my garden.  Seeing thinhgs start to grow is always amazing.  My neighbor Cathy has help planning and planting her front garden.  It looks so completely different now that all the big bushes are gone.  I will take a picture today on my walk with Gunty.

So good to see Jane in church yesterday even with her crutches.  Waiting for her knee to heal can be tough when you are used to be active.

Dad spent a very quiet day but is feeling better.  Dr. Donaldson suggested I take Pariet for my small hernia and dad takes the same pill.  I had stopped taking them and now I have been taking dads.  They really help him and he first tried mine before he got them from his doctor.  We are now running out and neither of us really want to go to the doctor.  You could see this as a healthy sign eh!

If dad feels up to it we will drive over to Maple Ridge to see our friend in hospital there.  If not I will have to clean up inside this house where I have managed to bring more dirt in than I scattered around outside.

It would have been wonderful to follow Jesus about and sit on the warm grass to listen to the words that would echo through the Universe.  Jesus is for me the One who holds the whole universe in his hands and he lived within time and without being limited by time.  We re-enact his triumphant ride into Jerusalem on two donkeys and our hearts want to sing with joy and expectation. 

I love watching the dancing I put on my face book from what some one else had down loaded.  I love it.

The sunshine calls new life to rise up from the earth and calls us to celebrate all that we have been given.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear someone was out enjoying the sunshine! I was unable to relax as Randy was having a hard time geting the last of the tiling done and I did not feel right to enjoy my self while he struggled. BUT, it is done now and a long weekend is coming. Yeah.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Well, I don't know if taking each other's medicine is such a good idea.

Love,

Rick