Wednesday, February 13, 2013

LOVEABLE

 
These pictures bring back so many happy memories taking you guys to swimming lessons. (actually there should be three pictures but at least there is one of Matthew at the pool) Enjoy every minute it is a wonderful time of life. 
There are dreams of love, life and adventure in us all!
 
I know that Cameron and Shandell will be on an amazing adventure on their trip to Hawaii.
I was sorry it could not work out to have a visit with them at the airport.  I always like going there as it is such a happy place.  I love seeing people meeting loved ones with hugs and kisses.
 
I like to believe that we all have a destiny to live fully, love generously and graciously.  The greatest lesson I learned over the past four months is that life is a gift and each day is to be treasured.  Love is a source of happiness and truth.  Loveis to know the needs of another and to bear the burden of their sadness.  Jesus revealed true love in the sacrifice of His Life.
 
Dad came in the door today with a big smile on his face and several parcels and I knew that there would be a big red heart full of candy in one of them.  I am very fortunate that dad is so very loving and romantic.  The greatest secret is that giving flows out of a giving heart. Take time to nurture yourself and do things that you enjoy.
 
"And nurturing yourself is letting the love that is all around us in."  Elisabeth Kubler Ross

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, big Valentines hearts full of candy are very nice.

Dad is a bit of softy, that is true.

Love,

Rick

beth bennett said...

Two of my pictures have gone missing. This is where I should practice patience.

Love you Mom

nancy-Lou said...

Wishing you and your family a love filled day! Happy Valentines Day to all the Bennetts.

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to see pictures of Cameron in Hawaii, I think I am almost as excited for him as I would be if I was going. I too got a box of chocolates, Randy had hidden them in the garage. And then Sukhi brought me lunch today which is wonderful as I did not have any today! Sandra

Anonymous said...

After dance lessons and swimming lessons we had a romantic dinner at McDonald's. Matthew was so tired and hot and hungry I couldn't stand the thought of chasing him all around a fancy restaurant . We had a nice time cept Jasmine ran full speed and hit heads with another little boy in the play area. Bit of blood and a fat lip.
Dog days of summer her , hot and sunny with a bit of thunder around, still no rain!
Ken

beth bennett said...

Loved all the comments!
love mom