Sunday, February 3, 2013

MISTAKES

                              The sky is getting lighter on my morning walks.
 

Walking in the quiet of the morning it is like I am trying to "eavesdrop" on God I can feel His presence in the cool freshness of the morning,  the beauty dancing across the sky, the joy of singing birds and the laughter of passing joggers. 

I have been making a lot of mistakes lately; a little more than normal anyway.  Sunday morning, as usual I started out for my walk feeling okay but by the time I reached 72 and Scott road my back and legs were aching.  As I am looking up the steep hill in front of me resting at the bus stop, the bus stops and the door opens and a lady hops in;  so I sit and wait and regain my strength.  I am thinking to myself: you know I could take that bus right up to 64th and be nearly home.  Of course I had no money but I think I will get a few bus tickets just in case.  Whoops I guess I did go a little too far!
 
I got mixed up in the day for the baby shower which is not until the 24 and I had the old address written down but thankfully checked these things out before I set out.
 
I bought a vitamin drink that said restores energy that is suppose to be for runners not for some one recovering from some strange bug;  then forgot to get what I went to the store for in the first place.
 
I published the wrong blog by mistake but I think only one early bird saw it.
 
Thankfully I have forgotten the rest of the mistakes.
 
BUT I did get a nice phone call from Ron Ateah thanking me for something good I had done for him years ago.  So that made me feel a little better.  Good luck Ron making that door nob the dog cannot open but Donna can!
 
I would have liked to go over to Sandra and Randy's but dad was not feeling too good.  What a great pair we are.  We seem to be taking turns; now it is stomach problems.

So it sounds like rain this Monday morning so I think it must be raining.

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Forgetting to eat, now when you do that we will know you are in trouble.
Randy rewarded me with a trip to the beach with the dogs when I got my home work done. It was raining a little but not cold or windy so it was still nice. The dogs are still growling at each other and the little dogs love chasing the cats so it is a bit stress full and noisy with James yelling at his dogs to stop this or that all of the time. Sandra

Anonymous said...

If you want to stop here and have supper and pick up your slides it will be quiet. I have made Quinoa vegetable soup. good enough to go on facebook. lol
love mom

Sandra said...

No, Mondays are my super tired day. I will get them from you soon though.

Anonymous said...

Melina's birthday today, she is feeling a bit better. It was a virus the dr confirmed yesterday. Don't know what she is up to
Re dinner plans or a cake or what. We may do dinner and a cake Friday for her .
Ken

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday melina
Did you get your card.
Do we get a picture?
Hope you are feeling better,
love beth and larry