Thursday, February 7, 2013

THE BRAINS OLD AND YOUNG

Wisdom, I think begins according to scripture with a sense of reverence for God and creation and a recognition of our own limitations. Many ancient cultures have wisdom literature.  The book of Proverbs includes practical and mental advice but also right living practices.
Yes, dad and I are finding our  brain's are slower but sometimes I still amaze myself when I actually remember something.  I still get frustrated when I cannot remember the simplest things. like what I did yeasterday for example.  Some think our heads are just too crowded.

Both I do know two heads are better than one.

Our bodies operate through countless chemical messages sent to trillions of cells, these messages create a response that the cells send back to the brain, and depending on what the response is, the next round of messages will change.   The brain is an amazing and more and more research has provided the traces of what I call spirituality as a heightened awareness.  So much of what we are seeking can only be obtained with an inner journey and a mind that desires truth,  What we believe has to make sense.

Jesus said to love the Lord your God with all your heart, and all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength,
 
Dad is the brain that put this picture of Melina and Jasmine at her birthday lunch.   Her birthday plans may have changed so Ken will have to keep us informed.  I would like to see Mathew in his school clothes.  Does he wear a uniform?

 
Had a nice visit with Kim on the phone..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a very nice photo of Melina that Grandpa posted!

Panteli

Anonymous said...

No Matthew does not wear a uniform to kindy. Jasmine was a star at swimming lessons yesterday. Matthew was a little bit tentative .hopefully he will get more confidence after a few more lessons.
Ken