Sunday, February 24, 2013

TRYING AGAIN

I am having the greatest difficulty putting pictures on.  They are on face book but I want to put it on for Ken.

This is our little group at the soccer field.  It was windy and cool and a bit rainy.  Ben had had one short game and would be playing from 9:30 until 12:30 one game after another.  We stayed to watch another game but I could feel the chill deep into my bones.  Ben is a good player but we were far away so it was not as good as some other games.  We were joined by Chuck and it was good to have a visit.  He left a little before us.  Morgan is lots of fun and runs around and keeps busy but she too looks like she has had enough.

I missed going to church seeing my friends and hearing the music.  I know with today's lifestyle it is harder for people to attend a church even if they could find one they liked.  Researchers have found that attending church  that is active in helping others and is not judgmental relieves some stress.  A place where you can feel at home.  Deciding what you believe about God and how you want to practice or not practice your spirituality is a lifelong process of questioning and discovering.

I lost my debit card but did not know it until I went to pay.  Fortunately dad was with me.  I was very calm about it all which is not like me.  Dad and I went to the bank on the way home from the game and I got a new card.

Both dad and I had naps after we got home.  I will try to visit Desirae sometime this week hopefully before Carol and Panteli arrive on the 28 Carol's birthday.  There was no way I felt like driving to Langley to a baby shower.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks rather cold and depressing , except for the smiling faces. Hot again today . Matthew has his first long day at preschool tomorrow.0830-1600. I see the eye Dr tomorrow before work.
Ken