Friday, February 8, 2013

CONFIDENCE

Today I need to be still and let God love me just as I am.
I love watching the children walking to school as Gundy and I walk along together.  There is one little boy in particular who is about nine years old. He carries a big pack sack on his back and on his other arm he has what another big bag. I do not know what it is, it could be sport's stuff or musical instrument but he strides along so happy and so confident he is a joy to watch.

Dad has been back walking and doing well, accept on his walk yesterday his hip tarted to hurt.  He had taken a little bit to eat and enjoyed watching the dogs who came to play.  Meanwhile I was over visiting, although I had not really felt like it I was glad once I got there and confident that I was in the right place.

Dad and I watched the hockey game and were confident in who would win.

We may be a tiny speck on this earth, yet we are not alone, in this world so perfectly created.  I feel confident that in this world of many voices the voice of God will always be listened for and heard.  I am confident that we all our included in His Love.

"Love is the only reality and not a mere sentiment,
it is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation."   

  -Rabindranath Tigore - mystical poet.

  It is so rewarding to realize that your children face the world with the kind and caring hearts that come from confidence and the knowledge they are loved.  A sense of humor also helps!

A cold frosty Friday morning and my first walk is done now I go and call for Gundy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear that you guys are back walking. Carol and I are in "pack mode," now as we leave in three weeks. Tomorrow we have a lady coming over to see if she wants to adopt our doggie! We aren't confident, but we are sure hoping for the best!

Love
Panteli

Shandel said...

Where are you two off to Panteli? back to BC?

beth bennett said...

Yes Shandel according to Kim Carol and Panteli are arriving back here on Feb. 28, Carol's birthday and even have a place in their old apartment.
We are excited. love grama

Shandel said...

yay! will be a wonderful Christmas celebration this year i think :D

Anonymous said...

Melina and I went to the movies last night, we saw , Silver linings play book . We both enjoyed it. Tyler is flying through melbourne today on his way to Tasmania . He and Ayslin are having a week doing bush walks in Tasmania . Have a look at cradle mt Dad.
Ken