Monday, June 3, 2013

BUSY BEES

P6011172
These Poppy flowers are humming with bees.  I carefully try to take a picture,  Thanks Ken for the good advice.  It is hard to take a picture of a flower when bees are zooming in and out of it.

Waiting for exciting news from Mary and Michael John.
P6011171
Sunday morning the sun shone early and bright and renews my energy for the busy day that was ahead. I cannot help but think how fortunate I am to have a family that keeps in touch.  I think of poor Gundy whose family neglects her and she is left alone with no one to talk to and only her negative thoughts to listen to.  I know even if I am just talking to myself it is important to be positive.

Also it is important that there is a freedom in any obligation because there must be allowances for the unexpected.

I am amazed at the energy of these tiny creatures.

Sunday was a busy day with going to church, Ben's lacrosse game visiting with Theresa, Kim , Carol and Morgan and then home to make my pot luck dish and off to our supper get together.  We just realized that some of us have been meeting for nearly thirty years.  We are going to try for an afternoon group meeting starting in Sept.

I had a wonderful day Sunday but honestly I am exhausted today which should not surprise me but does annoy me.  The "god" of this world can be busyness, and sometimes indecision, but taking time to do what is best for your health is always a good choice. 

Dad will be a busy bee on his computer today as he finds it a real challenge.

.

Now it is Monday morning and I will be going down to call on Gundy and I hope everything is okay.

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Our day was sort of the opposite. We had a big breakfast. Went and looked at a house. I LOVED the garden. So perfect. But the noise was too much from the hiway we figure. Then we came home and just relaxed until we went over to Mandi's for dinner. Well, after I cut the back grass.
Sandra

beth bennett said...

The back grass looked perfect.

I am putting on Sunday pictures later today.

love mom

Shandel said...

bees are so very important to our world and our source of living! bumble bees are so lovely and they truly are the hardest lil workers. i am glad to hear you are able to be busy again! even though we get tired its important to have the rest so you can keep on humming. :D that makes me really sad about your friend...almost like maybe she needs a penpal or something. ? i am glad that you can go over and help cheer her up or to see that there is so much good in the world. I am so grateful for my grandparents and you guys too. you are all so important to us. love you

Anonymous said...

flower photo was nice .Have you a mini tripod to use?
ken

Anonymous said...

Gundy should start taking a milkshake to Jim the biker once a week.

:)

Love,

Rick