Tuesday, June 4, 2013

CONFUSION

I cannot put a picture on face book. Ben scored the winning goal in his lacrosse game at Surrey in the last 8 seconds. He scored 4 goals. Great Work Ben!  I am confused.  Why won't it work.  They are on my blog yesterday.  He phoned us with the news himself!
DSCN0103
I know that I add confusion to my life by jumping to conclusions.
Maybe I am too quick to judge others.
It is all to easy to get things wrong when we do not have all the facts.
And we never really know everything.

Had a visit with Gundy and she decided to work in her garden instead of our walk.  We had a good talk.A neighbor had cut her lawn so she wants everyone to see she is able to be out doing her own garden.  Her family is not interfering so that is good.  They do know I come every other day and that Gundy has my phone number and promises to phone if she needs help.

I tell myself that there is so much to appreciate in life, so much to discover and to enjoy mornings are still very cool. and I feel impatient waiting for the warmth of the sunshine.
The grass is growing of course and the big flowers are looking droopy as they are now  finished their glorious blooming.


DSCN0106
This is a strange little flower that has wandered into my garden.  Small and colorful.  I see them in Sandra's garden too.  When their house sells I hope they find just the right place.


Keeping a journal I am realizing that I often repeat myself but at the moment of writing it is like I have just discovered a new thought.  I also realize that I try to be positive but often during the day fail to live up to my goals.

Religion can be very confusing.  It can be full of diversity and sheer nastiness but hidden deep within there can be found a awe and inspiration that has the power to change lives.  Many people prefer the term spirituality which can appear to be more spontaneous and open.

I am less confused when I try to view life through the eyes of Jesus.

May go to healing meditation at the church but being careful to judge my energy levels.  Stayed home
concerned about a friend.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Your pictures are on facebook, at least I think they are? Maybe the fear is a good thing for Gundy if it is getting her out of the house. Sandra

beth bennett said...

Yes I got disgusted and went to bed and dad put them on. I do not understand but o well.

love mom

Anonymous said...

Good photos Mom. The dr took my stiches out yesterday and he says I am healing well. Melina getting lots of homework . Ken

Anonymous said...

Good thing Gundy knows people care in the neighbourhood. She is probably glad of it, even if she doesn't show it easily.

Love,

Rick