Saturday, June 15, 2013

IS SHE HERE YET?


A sunny Saturday morning.  Time goes by slowly when you are waiting for Mary to have her baby.


P6131313

                                          Up early wondering.  Sleepless night praying.  Could not leave the house until I knew our new little great daughter had arrived safely and everyone was doing as well as could be expected.

Good news when we hear that baby Simone has arrived by C. section.  I think it was about 11 our time.  What a long labour.  Sandra and Michael John must be exhausted. along with Mary.  I guess they will keep Mary in for awhile so they gang will have a few quiet nights I hope.

P6141359
A busy dad painting and building stairs in our garage on Friday.
P6141363




P6141365A happy visit with Carol and Panteli and Morgan Friday evening.

P6141379
It seems like yesterday we were waiting for this young lady and now she sneaks a little cake knowing we can all see her.  Glad she liked the cake it was not even chocolate.
P6141373

A very happy Grannie.

6 comments:

Shandel said...

so much love in all your photos. thank you for sharing. Hoping Baby Simone arrives soon. Mary was right she is a stubborn one

Sandra said...

No baby yet

Anonymous said...

Mystery ? Has Mary had the baby ? If so how big ? We may take the kids to the movies today, despicable me 2 !
Ken

beth bennett said...

Yes, I added Mary had the baby Simone at about 11 our time by C-section.
I do not know any details.
Sounds like a scary movie. How about that chest cold did my prayers help already?
love mom

nancy-Lou said...

Glad to know the baby finally arrived....poor dear and poor Mary...such a long labour. Now everyone can rest and relax. Your spiritual writings give me great inspiration Beth...I always look forward to each morning viewing your blog. You give your friends and family a wonderful gift and how faithful you are...through illness and busy times, Beth is always is there!
Thanks, my friend, love to you and Larry, Nancy

beth bennett said...

Thank you Nancy-Lou for your kind words, they mean a lot to me. Love beth