Wednesday, June 5, 2013

THINKING



DSCN0156

DSCN0159
DSCN0178
I am thinking that life is like a maze we or I  am trying to find my way through.
It is important to sit and rest and let healing flow through me.  This is the Peace Garden and I am surrounded by beauty of the colorful flowers and amazing rocks and huge trees.  All are dressed in their summer finery.One can feel so small but also so free.  I look at the ground and then up at the sky to see the birds flying by.
 
 
Take time to think about what is important.
 
So often we grab our Gucci Bags and put on our "blue swede shoes" or out achievements or our possessions and start down the wrong path.  I am thinking that no day is wasted and time flows along with us on our journey.  So often the practical things that need to be done just keep us moving along
I am having a reflective day.  Appreciated  a short visit with Carol and Panteli.
 
Life is precious and I have tried to love others unconditionally and also say I am sorry when I have made a mess of things. 
 
I want all of you my children to know that with each one of your births you brought deeper purpose into my life!
 

DSCN0164

DSCN0161

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have a Gucci bag. Maybe I should get one?

Maybe a Peace Garden would be better?

Love,

Rick

Sandra said...

Maybe an LV bag Rick? I was told I should have one to fit in with the kids at school in Richmond. Only 3 more work days for me! Oh, and we are having an open house again, on Saturday this time. I sent an invite for you all to come over on Sunday for dinner, will call later today. Sandra

Anonymous said...

Its late here at work.Perth flight delayed inbound , should arrive bay 1220am or so. Brittany says hi. She may travel over to Canada next year with some friends she says . Ken

Anonymous said...

Is the Peace Garden the one in Tsawwassen, or another one? Rick, get a Safeway Bag--they are only 99 cnets and they hold more than Gucci. Sunday dinner sounds good at Sandr's and Carol will confirm later. If Uncle Kenny is at work, that sounds like his eye operation went OK, that's good!

Panteli

Sandra said...

These are the ones you are supose to take
Minerals
• Calcium
• Copper
• Iron
• Magnesium
• Phosphorus
• Potassium
• Selenium
• Zinc
Vitamins
• Vitamin A, D, E, K
• Folic Acid
• Vitamin B 1,2, 3, 6, 9, 12
• Vitamin C