Sunday, June 2, 2013

CLEARER

Using my old camera
P6011170
P6011175


P6011178
Yes I think these pictures are clearer.  Sandra sees it too!

A little low on energy so did not get some things done that I had planned.  Dad and I did drive around and took pictures and did some shopping at Choices.  I am trying to get some ingredients for the casserole I am taking to our pot luck get together Sunday night.  Everything will be winding down for the summer.

I was thinking if we could have a clearer picture of heaven  it could make us want to make life better here. 

"What you believe about the future shapes, informs and determines how you live now.  Maybe heaven is the place where are true selves are revealed, and only then can we be truly transformed.

Heaven could possibly full of the unexpected.

The lessons Jesus taught for us to live on earth were for us to be honest, generous, forgiving, truthful and courageous, and kind as we care for one another.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Well, I never saw any blurry pictures. Or rather I guess I should say everything is blurry to me. Mary has started having braxton hicks contractions. They called at 7 this morning, they both are very excited. Randy and I will be looking at the house today and then we are going to Mandi and James for dinner. Sandra

Anonymous said...

Cleaning the lens helps. also a steady hand helps. On scenery shots put the camera down and use the timer for a very steady clear photo. Ken

Anonymous said...

Oh, and the other thing that Jesus said was "don't worry too much about the formalities and rituals of organized religion". Good old Jesus. Gotta like that guy!

Love,

Rick