Tuesday, August 20, 2013

CALM

DSCN0614
DSCN0615We have many lessons to learn in life and they even start when we are very young.
When  am feeling that I need another new lease on life that I need above all to love myself, to treasure my gifts and to banish all potential disease-producing thoughts.  Easier than the writing of it.
If I was Hindu I would be aware of creating good Karma. believing the purpose of our lives is to raise our consciousness and spiritual evolve through each cycle of birth and death to the point of enlightenment.  They believe in Karma and also reincarnation.  I do not believe this but. . .

The pond is very calm as Melina and I walk around it and the morning air is fresh!  It was good to have some one to walk with.

We went out shopping and to mail a parcel for Sandra to Mary and to so some shopping.  We stop in for a light appetizer snack and the waitress gave it to us for free.  Must have been good karma.
Or it was just a little blessing just for us!

The young Bennett's went for a drive through town over to Grouse Mountain.  Melina actually climbed Grouse grind and the others went up the ride.  They had a beautiful view and the children were delighted to buy a stuffed eagle not too big, a medium size.
 
They were very excited when they arrived home and happy except for Jesse who has tingling in his leg now and was feeling sick to his stomach.  Another worry for his mother as parents a we re there for them to share their achievements, their sickness and especially how they are feeling emotionally.  I wish I had asked my own if they had had a sad day  not just how was your day.

 Hopefully all is well this morning as Ken wants to drive to Kelowna,

There is a calmness when you follow your own inner guidance and feel spiritually alive!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear that Jesse's kidney stones can wait to be treated until Australia and that they can stay and have a bit of a holiday! :) Panteli

Sandra said...

Working on calm right now. I will be glad when the next couple of months are over. It was very nice to leave cloths on the bed and dishes in the sink this morning!
Sandra