Friday, August 2, 2013

TAKE TIME

P7251936
Sometimes at the end of the day I have to stop and wonder -what did I do today?
What did I take time to do?

Thursday morning I chauffeured dad to Canadian Tire to gain more experience with our happy new car.  Then I drove to the Seniors home milkshake in hand.  There was no parting of the Red Sea as I drove but I managed to miss all other vehicles.  No near misses.

Dad took time to relax as his feet were bothering him.
 
Take time to look around-everyday nature is changing.

P7272042
Color your world with all things bright and beautiful.
DSCN0229
Take time to love and to be loved, to be intimate and listen to how each other really feel.

P7271993
Take time to enjoy life, family and friends.

Take time to be friendly-it is the road to happiness
I have made so many dear friends on my walks and in my daily life!

Take time to forgive yourself.

Sure I have fallen short of my goals to be a good mother or wife.  Yes I spanked the children and got annoyed an angry when dad was late coming home.

"Elephants gotta be elephants and people gotta be people."

We all have to learn how to handle mistakes because we all make them.
P7251937
Take time to be spiritual-to see the small things around you and the huge heaven above you and the glory of God within you.

I am so thankful that dad and I  now have time to sit and talk and listened to each other.

 That is what I am doing as I visit  not offering advice or easy answers.  With Jim I have to use my outside voice as he is very hard of hearing,

Take time to breathe.
"In the bustle of life.  In the pressure of decisions, peace has become a luxury.  Take it when it comes and cherish it.  It gives you a time to breathe.  It gives you rest and hope and life."   -Pam Brown

It is now dark in the morning when I awaken and it is very cool.  It has rained again in the night but we do need some rain.  A long week-end so people will be hoping for sunshine.  Carol and Panteli dropped in for a visit.  Our e-mail has been hacked into and a false message put on.  Very disturbing.

Dad will be spending a lot of time on the computer. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teresa is dropping off Ben and Morgan today at 2:00 pm and we will be doing lots of fun things on the weekend. We'll call you later to see of you and Larry want to join in some of the activities. Carol wants to take them fishing on Deas island, so Larry might like that! xo
Panteli

Sandra said...

It is nice that I still dont have to set the alarm to wake up for work. I do miss the 5 am miandering around my garden a bit. Have a house showing on Monday but other then that my weekend is wide open. Oh, well I have to buy a car. Sandra