Friday, August 9, 2013

SLOW AND LAZY

DSCN0415
So sorry to hear about Jesse and the Glandular  fever.  Good to have it diagnosed and the children may have been fighting it too.  The good thing is you develop an immunity to it.  I think a gentle and slow holiday will be good for you all.  I do hope and pray the warm sunny weather continues.

Let's all be slow and lazy!

I do slow down on the hot days and then often have a rest on any day when I feel tired.
I had a delightful morning walking with Joanna and then lunch with Lee; both have a great sense of humor and always give me new things to think about.
DSCN0424

I still like to walk down to the creek first thing in the morning.  The coolness in the morning is very refreshing; although I some times wake up in the morning shivering because of only having a light blanket on. 

Yesterday was a relaxing day, out for lunch and came home not feeling like starting anything so I read.

DSCN0462
                                                                                      I am in disguise!

Evidently Mr. Gorilla has been invited to a party on the week-end without me.  Hmmm

Reading my book about the Vineyard Church again where the energy really vibrated and the separation one can feel in a legalistic church was gone and the spirit moved me from my inadequacies to God’s extraordinary power and capacity to heal and restore.  Yes, music is healing and comforting and inspiring and so is the God I want to be close to.

But healing was mostly a slow progress; some required emotional healing with forgiveness and a change of thinking,  It was a relearning process that involved prayer and education.  There were home groups and also conferences were many subjects were dealt with.  Even when you have to live with unchanged health issues there was a comforting presence of love! 

I do not know much about D.N.A. but on the radio I believe it said it responded to energy.  Yes prayer is energy.

It is important to take scripture seriously but also to see the sense of humour behind the words.
DSCN0475
Prayerful vibrations and laughter are both so healing!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I am sure my gorilla is going to miss you, he may come home with ice cream and cake on him, but I will do my best to keep him out of the pool. I will stop by around 12:30 to come pick him up. Sandra

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the slow and lazy with my kids around. I glad you didn't mention peace and quite!! We have our seats reserved in business class on QF 93.
Ken