Friday, August 16, 2013

GIFTS

P8152129
 
From downtown to the eye doctor, to the hospice and then home and then a walk through Water Shed Park.
P8152147
From store to our pond for our new little fish.  Where are they?  They have disappeared.
P8152133P8152138
Big brother little sister busy mom.  Doing lots of exciting things together. How thrilling to do a big 10 K run.!  Good job Ben. 
P8152148
Last to arrive looking great but tired.  Off together in their new car which gave especially grandpa great joy to give to them,
Matthew and Jasmine where so exited to give gifts to them for the new baby.  Also to Ben and Morgan.

Morgan happy bringing lots of goodies for me to eat and enjoy.  More goodies when Sandra arrived.
Then she was off in her new car to meet the Real Estate person to get another offer.

"My feeling is that there is nothing in life but refraining from hurting others and comforting those who are sad,"  O. Schriner.  
I would add gifts of patience and love and caring!    Laughter and a few tears.  Life can be challenging!

4 comments:

Sandra said...

We sold our house, to an air traffic controller who works here in Surrey. They put in an offer right after they saw the house, so that makes me happy. Now we have to start looking. Hope you all had a good sleep, we will stop by later on. Sandra

Shandel said...

congratulations!!!! how exciting. Now is the easy part? to find a new home? or maybe that will be just as hard.
Lovely photos gramma, i always enjoy seeing them. Glad you are all having a great visit. Hope you found your fish. XO

Theresa said...

What? Congratulations Sandy! When do they want posession? That is so exciting! Maybe grampa knows him:) Morgan and Ben love their gifts - thank you - what a nice surprise! We had a short but sweet visit. Looking forward to seeing everybody on Saturday. On Sunday after the Airshow I will have food for whoever wants to pop over. It would be something early. I think the Airshow would be under two hrs. I don't know what to make yet. Maybe a shepherd's pie or slow cooker chili. I haven't decided yet.

Anonymous said...

I talked to Christopher. He probably doesn't want to come to Sandra's for Saturday night dinner. I told him I would phone him again on Saturday around noon.

I should be down your way around 2 or 3 pm on Saturday.

Love,

Rick