Saturday, August 3, 2013

JOY

SUNDAY MORNING
DSCN0395

Children bring us joy overflowing.
They help us see beyond ourselves to the joy and beauty that is waiting to be discovered.
As an adult I can look to others for approval and understanding but I am finding it is not good to look outside yourself until you are aware of the strength and confidence that is within myself.
“You can transcend all negativity when you realize that the only power it has over you is your belief in it..” –Eileen Caddy
Yes truth may be a slippery fish –Sandra- but there are times when we can experience a bit of truth that has the power to set us free.
Children and I have a lot in common.  One thing I am learning as I get older is we have to stay close to the potty when we drink.
More wisdom from Sandra
DSCN0396
I have to get up at night at least once or twice so I am practicing being quiet as a mouse.
I will keep it simple.  I will enjoy the noisy times and the quiet times.
I will relax and have fun!
We look forward to enjoying our visit with Jasmine, Matthew and Jesse very happy and fun loving children!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about being quite. They won't wake up.
Ken

beth bennett said...

Hi this computer is working but nothing else.
Sorry we missed your phone Calls last evening Ken we were out at Carol and Panteli's.

Jeff is home from hospital and nothing showed on tests so we are thankful for that.

Church this morning and then we should be home today.

Love mom

Sandra said...

Well, one computer is better than none. Cleaning grocery shopping today. Gotta have some food in the house for when my hard working man finaly comes home. Sandra

Anonymous said...

Slippery fish. I like that.

Love,

Rick