Wednesday, August 14, 2013

CHILDREN

P8132080

I am up early in the morning as usual after we all went to bed early last night.  The kids had a spurt of energy after eating supper and entertained as playing games etc.  Ken and Melina looked extremely tired as did Jesse who came back and went right to bed.

I have no idea when the sleep heads will wake up.   have an  &  meeting at 10:30 and since I missed the last one I should attend.  There was talk of going to the beach but no decision yet.
P8132100s a
After delivering the car seats  to the airport
we did the traditional thing of going to the White Spot.  Fun to have Sandra join us.  Carol and Panteli were playing baseball.
Fortunately we had the outdoor place to ourselves so lots of place to run around.  No not me.
So much energy!  Jasmine likes to sneak up on Grandpa and scare him.
P8132104

P8132109At the White Spot.
It was difficult to get a group picture.

When we got back home the children had fun with their toys and the toys went to bed before them. 
P8132116
Yes they have a lot of energy but I will make sure I get my proper rest.  Dad also will not be doing too much walking but it will be fun getting to know the children.

I think that we all have the heart of a child within us.  We just run out of energy and forget to stop and have fun.
We each have an infinite importance and a special place right where we are doing what we can.

I know that I am a child of God, loved and cherished, as we all are.  Everyone!


P8132112Finally got this family together.  Jessie, Melina, Ken and Matthew and Jasmine up front.

I read this morning in my book   "Carry on Warrior"  that God approaches us in the disguise of other people.  So it is important to keep an open mind.
"A closed mind is a closed heart that is sad
 because it cannot keep growing to it's full potential"

3 comments:

Sandra said...

No mention of children running around in the night so that is good. Pick up new car day today! sandra

Anonymous said...

Whitespot is good.

Is Cultus Lake on Sunday still the plan?

Love,

Rick

Anonymous said...

Jasmine was up in the middle of the night wanting
grama to read to her.

we are going to Chilliwack on Sunday.

Are you coming on Sat. Rick?
love mom