Wednesday, August 7, 2013

HAVE YOU GOT YOUR DUCKS IN A ROW?

P8042049

Some of mine are.
“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a  hard battle.”. R. Watson
For some it is worries about family or pets, some it is about selling a house, for others it is the fact of losing health and strength, for some it is loneliness and sadness and for most of us it is just plain fatigue.

The thing is each one of us is Something Else which means we are special in our own way.  Our family has melted into each other by acceptance and grace.  I appreciate those who keep showing up.

I met your dad and discovered that he had some pretty strange ideas about life and still does have a few.  Every once in a while we have moments of understanding and patience. We usually know what the other will do or say before they do or say it.

I am fortunate to have good friends who listen to the unimportant things I prattle on about and yet they notice the importance of what I am saying.  Sometimes they even remember.  What a gift to me.

Shopping is a big deal for me.  I walk in the store and I feel tired and confused and walk out with all the wrong things.  I made a valiant effort   to find the little lamb for Simone and I am so happy she likes the ocean sounds.

P8062054
 Yes or No?

Nice morning sunrise but I know they are not good pictures but the sky was beautiful with rosy pink color.  This was taken from our new bedroom we will be moving into when the gang from Australia arrive.  This is not a good house to catch sunrises or sunsets.


Yes, we still have Matthew's baby picture and here he is with another Canuck fan!
Mary and Mikael John gave us this little man when they stayed with us several years ago and it seems like just yesterday.  And yesterday turned out well Jum really was pleased dad had come to see him.   They talked about their first motor bikes.
DSCN0337

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Did I mention the people who looked at our house on Monday are trying to get financing? They are from south america and do not have jobs yet so chances are not great. Sandra

Shandel said...

Cameron and I are always saying the same things at the same time or thinking it and one says it. or finishing each others sentences. that is so funny how our minds think so much a like, but yet we are so different and have completely different views on things. That is what makes us so unique but yet so connected and the same. Life is beautiful. I am excited for you all to visit with your Australian family. Enjoy. much love and cant wait to see the photos!
good luck with the house!!! you never know. xo

Anonymous said...

All is well , Jasmine still snores like a Mac truck but she is getting better, the warm humid air in Canada will help her I am sure. Not the best to be flying such a long distance with colds , but what can you do when you plan it 8 months ago .
I am home with the little kids,Melina is getting her hair done. I have four 0330 am shifts then I am off until the 4 September . Freezing cold here , 5c but feels like 2c.
Ken