Wednesday, April 16, 2014

STURDY

P4080792
This is the sturdy self dad has made in the shade deck.  It can be put up or down because it is on hinges.  Very sturdy and useful.

He likes things sturdy.  When I try to open up the peanut butter jar in the morning it is like breaking into Fort Knox it is on sooo tight.  I am just the opposite.  He is lucky if I put the top back on.  I excel at loosing tops and if I save a bunch they never fit anything.

In our back yard we had a delightful visit from two very colorful robins enjoying a good bath while he little fisherman
keeps an eye out for them.
P4110855

I am thankful I do not have to answer any questions when I go for a scan.
Just my name and do I know where I am.

So far I have always got that right.  I go at eight in the morning so that is good.


P4010721

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Well you should be done your scan in no time and able to get back home to tackle more lids on jars. I am finding ripping into bags a challenge these days. I am hoping the hand doctor helps with that. Sandra

Anonymous said...

I like the folding shelf. I could use one. Dad is making a Murphy bed at his place. I will all my furniture would fold up against the wall, efficient.
Kim

nancy-Lou said...

Yes, Beth, another test behind you...each step brings you closer to regaining your good health. Let us know how it went.

No that is a clever little shelf that folds out of the way! Well done Larry!I am sure you and Beth will get much enjoyment sitting out on your shade deck, sipping tea or coffee.OR maybe lunch!

I hate to sound like a "broken record" but this weather is very discouraging. No melting of the three feet of snow in our yard and the temperature this morning was -15. YUK

The doctor who is filling in for our sick GP is from Libya. He is also a Moslem and a very nice person. Very kind and thoughtful...which is rather unusual in MD's. Carl is Lebanese and he really likes him and they talk about a lot of things from the middle east. He will be finished his 5 year commitment to working at the Pine Falls hospital/clinic and will be going back to Libya June. We will miss him.

It looks like you are in good hands with your doctors, Beth. I wish you an informative visit tomorrow with the neurologist.

Take car, Love, Nancy



Anonymous said...

Yesterday was warm , we keep saying that it's the last warm day before winter, but they keep coming.
Funny to hear part of Canada still getting snow.
Ken